Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keeping the trust

Take care of the trust given to you


by your child, your spouse, your friend or your neighbor.


Honor your commitments and promises, even if it is the last thing you need to do at the end of the long day.


Affirm their faith in you by looking out for their welfare,  as if they are yours.


Hold it in your hands like it is a precious gem or glass.


Because once it is shattered by doubts, dishonesty or lies,


it is hard to gain it back.  




gif credit: http://cristania.tumblr.com/post/3823928897

2 comments:

  1. I love the illustration of the glass breaking. I think that is why when a person has been betrayed or trust has been broken, there is so much to do to put things back together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, it is hard to earn it back specially when you have been hurt. I am glad you liked that ani- really cool to watch again and again.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reciprocate comments and visits.
I allow anonymous comments if you have difficulty posting them. Thank you & have a good day!!!